1.4.20

πŸ“–πŸ“½Books and films πŸ“–πŸ“½


Good morning Humber 😊

I hope you are all well and continuing to wash your hands!
I have seen lots of different ways that you have been keeping busy (please keep the pictures coming). I know I have done some reading and watched a film or two. I would love to hear what you have been reading and watching! Perhaps you could inspire us to read or watch one of your choices by writing a short book/film review 😊  
Please post them in the comments or send them over via email 😊



Here’s my film review:



A film review by: Miss Marshall                

Title: Lady and the tramp                                    Director: Charlie Bean

Characters: (Who are the main characters?)

  • ·         Lady                                       
  • ·         Tramp
  • ·         Jim dear 
  • ·         Darling 
  • ·         Trusty
  • ·         Jock 
  • ·         Peg

Plot: (What happens? Are there any plot twists?)

This film is about a well-loved cocker spaniel named ‘lady’ and a street-dog named ‘tramp’.

When lady’s life suddenly turns upside down, her unexpected pal is there to take her on an adventure that she will never forget, allowing her to see the world in a very different way. There are lots of other characters and animals that they meet along their adventure that all cause a little bit of mischief of their own!


Your opinion: (Did you like the film? What was your favourite part?)

I loved this film, even though it was really sad in some parts it didn’t fail to make me smile throughout! My favourite part was when the puppies appeared, it made me laugh out loud!😊


Recommendation? (Would you recommend this to a friend)

I would definitely recommend this film to everyone, especially those that have pets or love animals (it is sure to make you smile! 😊)


Rating: 7/10




Here's Neives!




2 comments: