25.2.21

Friday 26.02.21

Good morning Osprey! 

Happy Friday! 

Have a look at today's learning below. When you have completed your learning for today make sure that you have a big rest and lots of fun this weekend! 😄

Miss Marshall 😊


Guided reading 




For guided reading today I would like you to read the next chapter of Charlotte's web. 
There are no questions today so just enjoy reading the chapter 😊


Spellings

It's spelling test day! Ask a grown up to test you on this week's spelling words. 
Good luck! 🤞

Maths


Year 3 





Year 4 




English 

Please join me online for today's live English lesson- What are pronouns?  

Have a go at the worksheet following the lesson.



Computing- 5


SMSC

Prioritizing tasks 

Prioritizing means to treat (something) as being very or most important. 
Think about some things that you would like to do this weekend. 
Can you put them in order of importance to you? 

e.g. 
1. Tidy bedroom 
2. Help my sister
3. Play on my game

It is important that I tidy my bedroom first because that will make my grown ups happy. My next priority is to help my sister with her reading book because she is finding it tricky. The final think that I will do it play on my game because I enjoy playing my game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment