24.2.21

Thursday 25.06.21

Good morning Osprey class! 😄

You're doing amazing this week! The work that I have seen so far has been outstanding! 

If you have any completed work from this week please send it to 

missmarshall2020@carlton-in-snaith.n-yorks.sch.uk 


Guided reading 





Today's guided reading is a little bit different. I think you will definitely enjoy this one. 
I would like you to read about pigs just like Wilbur from the story, then create an information leaflet using the information that you have found. 



Spellings

It's silly sentence day! I've heard that you are all enjoying creating silly sentences using the spelling words. I can't wait to see what you come up with today. 

Maths 

Year 3 




Year 4 



English

Can you put these sentences in the correct order. Think about the sentence signposts, perhaps they will help you. 






Computing 3 & 4 




No comments:

Post a Comment