14.7.20

A message from Mrs Pierce

Hello, my name is Mrs Pierce and I am a teaching assistant that has worked at school for nearly 12 years. Having established the Community Hub (school library) 4 years ago I also enjoy look after the library, including opening it to the wider community every other Saturday. I am looking forward to the new school year when I will be working in Peregrine Class with Mrs Longfield. I know most of the children who attend our school but it will be great to get to know some of you better. I am also looking forward to welcoming back our toddlers for story time on a Tuesday afternoon.

 

I enjoy being part of the 'Friends of Carlton Primary School', helping to organise events and raise money to support the pupils of our school and enhance the overall school experience.

 


I live in Newland (which is just 3 miles from Carlton) and I have family who live in Drax and Carlton, which is great as we are a really close family. I have two children, Dan who is now 16 and going into 6th form and Jess who is 14 and going into year 10 at The Snaith School.  Both my children were pupils at this school and really enjoyed their time here. 

 

When I am not in work I love listening to music and sing. I have been a member of Selby Rock choir for more than 10 years and I thoroughly enjoy our weekly sessions and performances to the public. I also love to go and watch musicals at the theatre and when I get chance I Like to swim and run.

 

I am looking forward to a rest and some family time over the summer and I am looking forward to working with you in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment