17.7.20


Humber, 
What an amazing yet strange year we have had! 
I want to a huge well done to every single one of you for the determination and resilience that you have shown throughout lockdown, you are all truly amazing! A huge thank you to all the grown ups for all of your support throughout this time.
I have loved working with every single one of you, you are incredible! The amount of resilience and humour that you all have is amazing and made every single day in Humber class so special. I am definitely going to miss your sense of humour I remembered one funny Humber moment this morning, I wonder if anybody else can remember? 'Toast, toast, toast, everybody loves toast' 😂
I can't wat to see what you get up to next year in Mrs Longfield's class, I know you will all be fantastic! 
I'm definitely going to miss the Humber heroes! 

Keep smiling and having fun! 
Have an amazing summer holiday!
Stay safe! 
See you soon! 
Miss Marshall 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment